Monday 15 November 2010

iMadeThis is now available in iTunes!!

The iPhone App that I have been working on - iMadeThis  - is now available in iTunes!
 
iMadeThis is a new and fun iPhone app that is excellent for saving and displaying your child's artwork - it is designed to encourage budding artists to create masterpieces so that their parents can make a fuss of their achievements.
 
If you (or a friend) own an iPhone - it can be downloaded by clicking on the link below..
 
 
If you enjoy using this app - I would appreciate it if you could leave a positive review in iTunes.
 

2 comments:

  1. I'd love this for the Android market too! I don't have an iPhone, but I do have a droid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From my observation, shopping for gadgets online may be easily expensive, nevertheless there are some guidelines that you can use to obtain the best bargains.
    new technology gadgets

    ReplyDelete