Monday 28 June 2010

My idea!!

I have a great idea for an iPhone application and I am looking forward to developing a real iPhone application rather than running through exercises or taking apart samples Apple Developer Sample Applications.   Although I found iPhoneCoreDataRecipes, UICatalog, PageControl and Locations really good applications to take apart.

My idea is based on something I thought "oh, wouldn't it be useful if I could..." which is normally how good ideas materialise.  Although I know that I haven't come up with anything totally revolutionary like 'Cat Eyes' or 'the Dyson'! - but it is something that I would use everyday and I know that I can produce a system that is robust and stylish.

The application is also centred around a topic that is very important to me - protecting memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment